Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blinding Road

This picture was taken in a moving Kia Citra on the north south highway. Me, my mum and cousin were on our way back home to Seremban from my sister's house at Bangi. Many times I have traveled on this highway and many times I wish to take a picture of the lights but each time, I forgot to bring my camera!
Alhamdulillah, I did remember bringing it last week and below is the result:


I love words. I always love quotes. And as a Muslim, Quranic verses constantly inspire my life. Combine with photography, I think it will suit me perfectly if I started out an effort on wallpaper quotes. I hope that you will benefit from this. Just like a war photographer who can move people's heart, I wish to provoke yours, even just a little bit. I am such a dreamer! But dreams are never wrong, right? :)

Any comments, opinions, polite critics and compliments are highly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment